By purchasing any of our Job Posting packages, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Each job posting will remain valid and usable for 12 month from the date of purchase. Each job posting relates to only one vacancy for one employer in one country, and cannot be substituted for or combined with another vacancy. Multiple vacancies advertised in the same job posting will constitute a breach of these terms and will result in automatic deactivation of the job posting without any compensation or refund. Any hyperlinks contained in a job posting will be disabled. Any reposting of an expired job posting constitutes use of an additional job posting.
- All job postings should be submitted in English and meet basic standards of clarity, specificity and presentation. CareerDubai.com reserves the right to disapprove, suspend or edit a posting if, in its opinion, the job posting does not meet required standards of quality.
- The fee for all products is payable upfront. Once an order form has been received by CareerDubai.com, payment becomes due in full and you may not cancel this Agreement for any reason during the Subscription Period. Amounts paid are non-refundable.
- The Client understands that Candidate confidentiality is of key concern, and shall keep confidential any Candidate information passed to them by CareerDubai.com. All candidate information shall be treated in strictest confidence and shall not be disclosed to any Third party without the permission of CareerDubai.com or the Candidate.
- CareerDubai.com is not liable whatsoever for any misrepresentation, misstatement, loss, damages, costs or expenses that the Client may suffer arising in connection with the introduction to the Client of a Candidate.
- CareerDubai.com does not accept any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of CareerDubai.com or its servants, agents or any other person arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of the Service.
- This Agreement shall commence as of the date you accept this agreement and shall continue for the duration of the Subscription Period selected and prepaid in full.
By purchasing any of our CV Writing Services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The fees are payable upfront. Amounts paid are non-refundable. Work will only commence on receipt of your cleared payment. Prices quoted are valid for 1 month from the date provided. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A First Draft will be emailed within 7 working days after you have provided us with all the requested information. We are not responsible for any false or inaccurate information supplied.
- After the first draft of your professional CV is delivered, you have 14 days to come back to us with 2 rounds of edits/modifications. If we do not hear from you during this period, you will be deemed to have accepted the document as final. Any changes required after this period will incur an additional charge. Changes will be made within 24-hours of receiving them. Should you wish to change any details after the 14 day period, additional charges will apply.
- We can in no way guarantee that the use of our products will result in an interview or a job offer.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.