My client is a Saudi sports, fitness and wellness company built with an unrivaled team to reinforce new standards in the sports industry in KSA. They are currently looking for an F&B Manager to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Head of F&B you will have the below main duties:
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service
- Liaise with the Kitchen and Bar/Lounge on daily operation and quality.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants, and lounge.
- Assist the Head Chef in developing menu “specials”, buffet themes and to prepare recipes and specifications for Beverage signatures items for the brunch.
- Provide recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- Participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Prepare forecasted P&L statements for promotional nights and events according to the annual business plan.
- Liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions.
- Hospitality degree or over 15 years experience in hospitality.
- Experience in analyzing financial data.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting.
- Track record of managing inventory and cost control.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Able to use relevant computer applications.