My client is a proud Saudi retail lingerie brand founded to stand by women at all times. They have with +35 stores across KSA and currently looking for an HR Manager to join their team in Jeddah. Reporting to the MD, you will manage a team of 4. You will lead all the activities assigned to Human Resources division. Below more details:
- Managing the recruitment and selection process which includes fetching for appropriate candidates, arranging interviews, performing assessment, offering stage, until the joining date.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Leading the Human resources department; including and not limited to, administrative, payroll, government relations.
- Managing HRDF, GOSI, Saudization levels, and any other governmental programs.
- Manage arranging employee business travels as per company policy.
- Assuring all company policy and procedures are being followed, and if not, the proper disciplinary action is being followed.
- Bachelor’s degree with major course work in Human Resource Management, Public Administration or Business Administration.
- Impeccable English and Arabic-spoken and written.
- 6-10 years’ experience in Human Resource Management including 2 years in Retail sector.
- Proficient with writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Additional certification (e.g. CIPD or SHRM) is a plus.