Our client a leading Saudi holding group in the food and retail sectors is currently looking for a Commercial Executive to join their team in Dubai. Below more details:
- Giving Financial Clearance of distributors’ orders for processing
- Maintenance of Account Receivable in local currencies – monthly
- Maintenance of SBLC and BGs renewals on timely basis
- Initiation and communication of monthly Collection Targets and F/up on collections
- Clearance of Debit Notes on on-going basis and its outstanding Reconciliation
- Issuance of AR Balance Confirmations Quarterly
- Maintaining of Accounts Payable Locally and its payment
- Bank Reconciliation monthly
- Replenishment of funds – monthly
- Raising JVs for accruing – Transportation, clearance and customs
- duties and month end closing JVs – monthly
- Raising commission invoices whenever required
- Proof reading of LCs and getting its valid approvals from HQ whenever required and its realization on time
- Proof reading of service providers’ contracts/agreements like health insurance and office rental
- Clearance of personal expenses of Country Managers
- Preparing and Updating of Fixed Assets register as and when addition / Deletion is done
- B.A accounting / business administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting role preferably FMCG.
- Fluent Arabic & English language.
- Excellent computer skills specially excel (accounting sheets)
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
Offered salary for the role is AED 9,000/month (all inclusive) + annual ticket + medical insurance.