My client a leading CRM company in Dubai working for top luxury retail brands, is looking for a Call Center Agent (North African) to join their team. The role of the BA is to handle customer contacts, including telephone contact, e-mails, and fax / mail requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of active listening skills
- Customer focused
- Attentive to details
- Positive behaviour, team spirit
- Ability to handle administrative tasks
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Empathy/stress resistant/patience/crisis management
- Fluent, both verbal and written, in English and Arabic
- University degree
- 2 – 3 years prior work experience as Call Center Agent.
AED 7,000/month + medical insurance only (no bonus, no commission, no annual ticket)
Rotating 2 shifts: either 10am – 7pm or 1pm – 10pm.
5 days per week. The Relation Center opens 7/7 and each Ambassadors gets to have 2 days off per week, but not necessarily a weekend (Friday/Saturday). Always on rotation, so days off on weekends (Friday/Saturday) is given equally to all Ambassadors.
30 days annual leave – calendar days
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.