My client a leading CRM company in Dubai working for top luxury retail brands, is looking for a Brand Ambassador to join their team.
Main objectives of the position:
- To successfully conduct inbound / outbound calls, handle emails and mail, whilst understanding client’s customer care philosophy and correctly interpreting customers’ comments. The role requires a customer centric mind-set.
- Have the brand culture and knowledge to respond with service excellence to all types of questions
- Handle inbound / outbound requests via multiple channels (phone, email, mail).
- Provide expert answers to customer requests on product related enquiries.
- Respond to after-sales related enquiries and coordinate with boutiques or workshops when needed.
- Handle client complaints, investigate source of complaint and assist in finding best solutions for client.
- Generate reservations, sales lead and boutique appointments.
- Transfer calls / e-mails to the appropriate department as needed and follow up until closure.
- Collect and handle personal information with care and respect (confidentiality).
- Capture all contacts accurately and consistently on client software and activity sheets.
- Have the knowledge of scripts / templates / processes and tools to get the right information to best respond to the clients’ requests
- Continuously keep updated on new products, services, policies etc.
- Take on additional assignments as instructed by Lead Brand Ambassador/Team Leader
- Act as an Ambassador for the Brand
- University or College Degree
- Previous experience in Customer Service and / or Call Center
- Background in the timepiece and jewellery industry and / or in luxury items
- 3-5 years experience as sales representative or in customer service (5 star hotels, top high end department stores, private jets / yachts)
- Excellent English / Arabic language skills (written and oral)
- Highly Active listening skills
- Computer and telephone skills
- Attentive to detail
- Team spirit
- Empathy/stress resistant/patience/crisis management
Preferred Nationality: Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Palestinian, Sudanese, Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian.
Salary: AED 7,000/month
Working Hours: 2 shifts: either 10am – 7pm or 1pm – 10pm.
Working Days: The Relation Center opens 7/7 and each Ambassadors gets to have 2 days off per week, but not necessarily a weekend (Friday/Saturday). Always on rotation, so days off on weekends (Friday/Saturday) is given equally to all Ambassadors.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.