My client is one of the largest franchise retailers in KSA, is currently looking for a Brand Director to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Executive Director, you would be responsible for the development and execution of brands’ strategy, business plan and act as the conduit and connector of best in class retail experiences towards achieving brand and company strategy. Below more details:
- Take full ownership and accountability over the shops P&L account.
- Responsible for achieving seasonal sell out targets.
- Drive overall reduction of employee retention rates.
- Hire and train store managers, oversee promotion, transfer, and discipline of other employees.
- Perform store management individual performance evaluation.
- Contribute in the selection of products for the season.
- Work towards achieving the sales objective through periodic brand performance review and taking practical and appropriate action.
- Proactively put in place action plans when targets are not reached.
- Visit and inspect stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise.
- Organize the implementation of the visual merchandising and marketing guidelines and standards in line with the company and Brand policies and standards.
- Oversee the performance management of the entire store team to achieve the desired results in supporting the business.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 10+ relevant years of experience, with at least 5 years in Brand Management.
- Possess leadership skills and able to inspire others.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation.
- Good communicator, speaking and writing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com