My client is a top Saudi sports, fitness and social wellness company built like a hotel for VVIP clients is currently looking for a CFO based in Jeddah. Reporting to CEO and having Head of Finance, Financial Controller, Financial Managers subordinates. You will responsible for the complete, day-to-day financial management of the company. Below some more details:
- Planning, developing, and directing financial policies and practices of the company to ensure that financial objectives, goals, and institutional growth are met in accordance with policies and procedures, international accounting standards / principles and government regulations.
- Directing the establishment of appropriate budget policies and procedures that provide control of expenditures made to carry out activities or to capital expenditure activities, such as construction of buildings/ facilities and investment.
- Advising management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Evaluating financial performance to ensure that it is in line with the company overall objectives.
- Managing treasury policies and procedures to ensure enough funds are available at the company and Banks relations are managed efficiently and effectively to obtain funds on best rates.
- Establishing internal control policies and procedures to safeguard the interests of Principal.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Accounting, preferred CPA/CA preferable / master’s in finance.
- Minimum 10+ years of family wealth management and investment corporate accounting experience, combination of business and personal financial management capabilities. Preferred family office and international experience.
- Strategic Planning
- Professional knowledge in investment corporation concepts and framework.
- Professional knowledge in Financial Management and Analysis
- Professional Knowledge in Financial Planning and Budgeting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org