My client a leading Food company active in KSA since 40 years and specializing in retail sales of nuts, coffee, grams, spices, dried fruit and dried vegetables. They have 200 Branches across KSA and +450 employees. They are part of a large Saudi Group with +10,000 employees. They are currently looking for a Commercial Director based in Riyadh. The role reports to CEO, you will be responsible to add value to growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management. Below more details:
- The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, e-commerce, customer service etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- An excellent commercial director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- Proven experience as commercial director.
- Proven experience in retail and trade sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com