Our client a leading Saudi holding group in the food and retail sectors is currently looking for a Commercial Executive to join their team in Dubai. Below more details:
- Giving Financial Clearance of distributors’ orders for processing
- Maintenance of Account Receivable in local currencies – monthly
- Maintenance of SBLC and BGs renewals on timely basis
- Initiation and communication of monthly Collection Targets and F/up on collections
- Clearance of Debit Notes on on-going basis and its outstanding Reconciliation
- Issuance of AR Balance Confirmations Quarterly
- Maintaining of Accounts Payable Locally and its payment
- Bank Reconciliation monthly
- Replenishment of funds – monthly
- Raising JVs for accruing – Transportation, clearance and customs
- duties and month end closing JVs – monthly
- Raising commission invoices whenever required
- Proof reading of LCs and getting its valid approvals from HQ whenever required and its realization on time
- Proof reading of service providers’ contracts/agreements like health insurance and office rental
- Clearance of personal expenses of Country Managers
- Preparing and Updating of Fixed Assets register as and when addition / Deletion is done
- B.A accounting / business administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting role preferably FMCG.
- Fluent Arabic & English language.
- Excellent computer skills specially excel (accounting sheets)
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
Offered salary for the role is AED 9,000/month (all inclusive) + annual ticket + medical insurance.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.