My client is a Saudi venture-building platform with a diversified network of fast-growing companies, operating across different sectors. They empower and invest in talents (future leaders) to exploit their full potential and create success stories. They are currently looking for Director or Associate Partner in HR Consulting to join their team in Riyadh. Below more details:
- Manage and drive the Projects of the Human Capital Advisory Services aligned with the corporate business needs, deliver quality work within an exemplary time frame.
- Manage and encourage team members to achieve individual and company objectives.
- Lead meetings with clients.
- 10-15 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge in HR and Talent Management Practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Expert in Microsoft office applications, mainly PowerPoint, Excel and Word