My client is a Saudi sports, fitness and wellness company built with an unrivaled team to reinforce new standards in the sports industry in KSA. They are currently looking for an F&B Manager to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Head of F&B you will have the below main duties:
- Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service
- Liaise with the Kitchen and Bar/Lounge on daily operation and quality.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze the menus and product of competitive restaurants, and lounge.
- Assist the Head Chef in developing menu “specials”, buffet themes and to prepare recipes and specifications for Beverage signatures items for the brunch.
- Provide recommendations for the advertising campaign and assist in putting together the advertising brief and attend subsequent meetings.
- Participate in the formulation of the Annual Marketing Plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
- Prepare forecasted P&L statements for promotional nights and events according to the annual business plan.
- Liaise and inform Food and Beverage Department and Human Resources Department of all training sessions.
- Hospitality degree or over 15 years experience in hospitality.
- Experience in analyzing financial data.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting.
- Track record of managing inventory and cost control.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Able to use relevant computer applications.
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.