My client is a Saudi sports, fitness and wellness company built with an unrivaled team to reinforce new standards in the sports industry in KSA. They are currently looking for an F&B Nutritionist to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to F&B Manager you will have the below main duties:
- Assesses and analyzes dietary practices, body composition, and energy balance (intake and expenditure) of members in the context of athletic performance and health.
- Consults members on optimal nutrition for exercise training (match nutrition to training phases and goals), competition, recovery from exercise, weight management, hydration, immunity, disordered eating, travel, and supplementation.
- Consults members on achieving and maintaining a level of body mass, body fat, and muscle mass that is consistent with good health and good performance.
- Provides personalized meal and snack plans to promote achieving short- and long-term goals for athletic performance and good health and is able to share It and liaison between the chef and trainer to develop the members meal plan.
- Addresses nutritional challenges to performance, such as food allergies, bone mineral disturbances, gastrointestinal disturbances, iron depletion, and iron-deficiency anaemia and shares is with Chef and Trainer
- Consults members on optimal nutrition for recovery from illness or injury..
- Evaluates nutritional supplements, including herbal supplements, for legality, safety, quality, and efficacy; monitors use of appropriate supplementation.
- Collaborates with the fitness team and F&B team, as appropriate.
- Develops resources to support educational efforts.
- Educates in food selection (grocery store tours, food storage) and food preparation (cooking classes).
- Documents nutrition services provided and evaluates the effectiveness of nutrition strategies towards meeting desired outcomes
- Develops and oversees nutrition policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical nutrition, food and nutrition, or related area
- Experience in nutrition, minimum 6 years
- Registered dietitian
- Experience in the F&B and Sports industry
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.