My client is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in MENAP and has digitized retail supply chains in the region. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to GM you will provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the Cofounders and senior management team to establish long-range financial & business goals, strategies, plans and policies. Below more details:
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to leadership and stakeholders while recommending further courses of action.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization and manage the preparation of company’s budget
- Develop trends and projections for the organization’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
- Professional accounting designation like ACA/CFA/ACCA will be considered a plus.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in a start-up or Middle East market would be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound understanding of corporate law as well as Taxation.
- Demonstrable experience in managing key stakeholder and team relationships
- Facilitation and conflict resolution
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.