My client is a fast growing leader in the Middle East Travel & Tourism industry based in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team in Jeddah. Reporting to CFO, you will be responsible for the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash flows control. Below more details:
- Implement Group’s financial policies, systems, and procedures in a way that achieve efficiency, regular control, and accounts allocations for all business units, in a way that secures issuance of financial and comprehensive final accounts on time.
- Responsible for the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash flows control, etc.
- Increase NOP by reducing costs against budgeted levels.
- Achieve financial budget and improve cost efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure that the approved Financial Policies & Procedures for all business units are effectively implemented.
- Analysis and preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare and submit detailed financial reports for BOD meetings / CEO Reports / ExeCom
- Continuous enhancement of automation of financial reports submitted to management, in coordination with IT Division.
- Ensure that insurances for all properties are in hand and properly renewed.
- Review accounting and financial reconciliation with banks and other external parties.
People/Employee: (Unit/Group wide):
- Ensure the personal and professional development for the employees under his watch and makes sure that they get proper training & enhancement.
- Provides support and guidance to subordinates on accounting and financial issues and supervise on training of new staff.
Internal Processes/Practices: (Productivity/Quality/Compliance/Reporting):
- Identify lapses in internal controls and share the same with the CFO, so that the processes may be improved and provide solutions.
- Ensure that audited financials are finalized by auditors and received well in time.
- Ensure resolution of all issues raised by external auditors.
- Interface with internal and external auditors for audit requirements for all business units.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Similar or 4-year bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major.
- 10 years of experience in accounting, with a minimum of 5 years practical experience in a similar position of Financial Controller.
- Should have a high command of MS Applications like Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of Back office or accounting systems like Oracle.
- Knowledge of Hotel & Travel software or Property Management Systems like OPERA, Etc. will be a plus.
- Should possess strong Financial knowledge.
- Analytical skills and very well organized.
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.