My client specialize in fast-track design & build for large scale attractions (e.g. entertainment/cultural/F&B clusters, theme parks, etc) as well as custom furniture and displays for retail, F&B and hospitality sectors. They are very well established both in KSA and UAE (total 350 staff, 30,000 sqm factories). They are currently looking for Head of Business Operations based in Riyadh. Reporting to CEO (between KSA/UAE 50:50), you will control, monitor and analyze financial and business performance in KSA against budgets and strategic business plans. Below more details:
- End-to-end hands-on agile management, a strategic role supporting all the Business Unit Leaders.
- Align stakeholders, and Business Units to the approved strategy to enable maximizing Rely Group KSA performance.
- Intermediating between the Leaders, Corporate and Finance functions to ensure integrity in commercials, profitability, and performance reporting.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of all Business Unit operating risks, such as production efficiencies, operational efficiencies and variable cost management, through identification of performance improvement actions and oversight of their implementation.
- Control, monitor and analyze financial and business performance against budgets and strategic business plans.
- Develop and monitor reliable governance and control policies, systems and processes.
- Drive operating plans, allocation of resources and ensure that best practice and optimization are applied to deliver operational goals.
- Drive customized workflows, milestones, and action orientated objectives for teams.
- Should be based in Riyadh.
- Arabic speaking.
- Background should be Operational PE / Consulting from the Big 4 or similar.
- MBA or similar. Management accounting qualification is preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience.
- Experience with evidence of progression in career and partnering with senior management.
- Experience in a similar industry and startup/transformation situations would be preferred
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with an strategic and analytical mindset.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Skilled negotiator and conflict resolver
- Hands on rolled up sleeves operator and troubleshooter, not a desk person
- High level of energy and emotional intelligence
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.