My client is a leading Saudi luxury fashion group established in the 80s is currently looking for a Head of Buying to join their team in Jeddah. Reporting to Deputy President, you will be managing the Buying/Merchandizing Process from Brands Sourcing to managing buyers, budget and revenue. You will have 5 direct reportees; Head Buyer (Accessories and Leather Goods), Senior Buyer (Accessories and Kids), Buyer/ Merchandize Planner, Head Buyer (Womenswear) and Head Buyer (Menswear). Offered salary for the role is SR 35k/month (all inclusive) – Although kept open for the right talent. Below more details:
- Passionate about fashion.
- Knows the fashion trends.
- Has the network capabilities to source for new brands.
- Introduce a new vision and new brands in the company.
- Responsible for the store’s vision – how the brands will be allocated and the concession.
- Prepare budgets, sell through forecasts, OTBs, POs, stock timely arrival, payments, etc.
- Ensure that stores displays are properly managed.
- Manage the Buying team.
- Work with Ops on the brands knowledge training through the Buyers.
- Collaborate with the E-commerce team to provide insights and brands vision for the e-commerce business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org