My client a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor and Retailer in Saudi Arabia is currently looking for Head of E-commerce based in Riyadh. You will be responsible for the e-Commerce store overall digital channels (web, mobile, tablet). Reporting to Operations GM, you will manage a team of +10. Below more details:
- Responsible for the e-Commerce store over all digital channels (web, mobile, tablet), P&L and the performance of the e- Commerce.
- Build a state of the art Digital Platform.
- Control, validate, analyze and implement the e-Commerce processes.
- Build the e-Commerce Strategy plan and engagement with various departments concerned (Sales, Digital Marketing, CRM, Communication, and Operations).
- Build the e-Commerce budgets and operational plans.
- Build E-Commerce and Omni-Channel strategy.
- Set KPIs for the e-Commerce team and control and improve the performance.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into E-Commerce projects.
- Ensure a seamless information flow within and between the teams and awareness of the e-Commerce business.
- Coordinating with Digital marketing agencies and builds effective digital marketing campaigns,
- Build the e-Commerce budgets with GM/CEO and the commercial team.
- Build Year-On-Year e-commerce and Omni-Channel projects and product development.
- Work with Tech teams / partners to build a contemporary state of the part web platform (Website / App / PWA).
- Directing Digital Marketing teams & Agencies towards an acquisition / retention plan with clear focus on optimising COA / CPR / ROAS.
- Optimise SEO (On Page / Off Page / Content) and continuously evaluate performance to ensure Optimum organic traffic %.
- Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Display Network Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Re- targeting and other digital marketing methods.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing or business or any related filed.
- +10 years of Functional Ecommerce experience in the same filed.
- Functional Experience in Digital Marketing (All)
- Collaborative experience of working with tech / platform / Web UX teams, Magento / GA / SM/ CRM.
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technologies and tactics, especially in PXM, DAM, MDM software’s as well as sophisticated analytics.
- A self-described data wizard able to interpret data and draw conclusions to implement new ecommerce strategies.
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Leading and People management skills.
- Smart marketing skills
- Strong google / e-commerce analytical.
- Strong business analytical skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org