My client a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor and Retailer in Saudi Arabia is currently looking for Head of Retail based in Riyadh. You will be responsible for overall success of all the Retail showrooms within the company, which includes meeting financial targets and customer satisfaction. Reporting to Operations GM, you will manage a team of +100. Below more details:
- Responsible for maintaining standards – including all marketing and sales practices and procedures, maximising margin potential and identifying and implementing new products and service offers, whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
- Responsible for liaising with Marketing and Sales to initiate and implement promotions and events within the Centre.
- Liaise with Marketing & Sales for promotional requirements, and create promotions
- Maintain an overall customer satisfaction rating for all team members.
- Create the strategy to develop the direct-to-consumer channels in a profitable way.
- Encourage employees to sell more products.
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance.
- Supervising the marketing research of trademarks by reviewing and making recommendations.
- Train and enhance employee productivity.
- Evaluate and control employee’s
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Maintain the overall department Objectives KPI’s.
- Daily management of all goods-in and consumption levels against reports.
- Preparing the budget and following up the implementation of the marketing plans and campaign
- Set the monthly target for all showrooms.
- Provide cost & sales analysis on all retail stock offering.
- Maintain brand standards within presentation and service.
- Maintaining inventory areas and ordering new items as needed. This includes creating regular inventory reports and writing purchase plans for upcoming seasons to make suggestions about items that should be stocked in stores.
- Communicate with regional sales managers and district regional showrooms supervisors regarding sales reports, marketing campaigns, and day-to-day store operations.
- Execute development plans (new store openings and closures).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com