My client is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in MENAP and has digitized retail supply chains in the region. They are currently looking for a Head of Sales to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to GM you will be accountable for the achievement of the assigned targets. Below more details:
- The Head of Sales is accountable for the achievement of the assigned Volume and GMV targets in each of the regions and categories in which the company operates.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute channel specific growth strategies to supercharge retail in KSA.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to Leadership to upscale sales strategy, key account management, and efficiencies across the region.
- Define success metrics & KPIs; build a data driven culture in the team that involves quick & continuous iteration and improvement loop
- Develop annual business plans and sales forecasts for each channel and region in line with the strategic growth direction of the company
- Segment and classify customers based on their CLV to target and execute segmented strategies to maximize value.
- Engage relevant functions (Growth, Commercial, Marketing) to develop sales promotions, trade marketing activities and other initiatives to deliver profitable growth.
- Ensure 100% collection and develop framework to reduce risk of leakages.
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to sync growth & ops planning
- Develop an efficient and effective sales organization in line with the company’s goals to ensuredelivery of results.
- Establish industry leading initiatives that influence the position of the company in the industry, solidifying its position as a market leader.
- Develop and coach talent in the team to keep the salesorganization future ready.
- Ensure the training and development of the sales team so that the best practices, including cross-category/business/ market learning, is embedded within the organization and that business continuity is maintained.
- Be the voice of retailers in the organization; raise issues and problems to technical teams
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 7-10 years of relevant experience within the Kingdom
- Progressive, data driven and self-starter
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org