My client is a top real estate and tourism developer hiring Indirect Sales Manager in Muscat/Oman. Reporting to Head of Sales, the purpose of this position is responsible for overseeing and managing the indirect sales team within the company. This role involves developing and implementing effective sales strategies, building and maintaining relationships with key partners, and driving revenue growth through indirect sales channels. Below more details:
- Conduct thorough analysis of work activities and establish performance measures to align with the Indirect channel’s business plan.
- Manage relationships with existing Brokerage companies on the current list.
- Identify and establish partnerships with new Brokerage companies.
- Analyze sales reports and results and develop strategic action plans to drive sales growth.
- Successfully achieve sales objectives, consistently meeting targets within specified deadlines.
- Proactively explore opportunities to expand the company’s reach by establishing new channels with additional brokerage companies.
- Responsible for brokers team training from time to time and overseas brokers sales improvements
- Responsible for overseeing brokers efforts to expand lead generation through cold calling, emails, and other methods.
- Manage and lead the indirect sales team (team of 7): Recruit, train, and motivate a high-performing team of indirect sales representatives. Provide guidance, coaching, and performance feedback to ensure individual and team success.
- Provide comprehensive orientations to brokerage companies regarding the company’s new projects.
- Monitor sales performance: Track and analyze sales data, market trends, and competitor activities to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports and forecast related to brokers performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field of study
- Minimum7 years working experience in the field of sales, with 3-4years’ experience in a managerial role.
- European national passport holder willing to travel twice a month to Europe, Russia, CIS, Africa, GCC, overseas.
- Experience using the CRM system and proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker and ability to shift priorities and interact with diverse suppliers and personalities simultaneously.
- Strong time management skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Able to develop specific goals and plan to priorities, organize, and accomplish work.
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com