My client is a regional leader in nuts, dried fruits, dates, spices, as well as pulses, and has a robust presence all over the Middle East, and Africa. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager (Retail Modern Trade + Shop in Shop) to join their team in Dammam. Below more details:
- Develop and implement our product lines in the retail segment of Hypermarket channel
- Formulate & achieve complete business plan
- As a team leader the candidate must be able to manage a sales and merchandiser team
- Achieve Sales & Margin target for the division concerned.
- Communicate monthly sell-out target to each store/merchandiser
- Set-up necessary tools to achieve monthly targets (staff, stock, merchandising, promotions…)
- Prepare & analyze monthly sell-out reporting per store & per category
- Follow-up head office agreement discussions, new product listing and price list update
- Update of staff schedule and monitor attendance sheet
- Associate with HR team for recruitment and interview of Retail merchandisers & supervisors
- Ensure dedicated support to Training & Development Officer and ensure that different levels of staff trainings are completed as per approved schedule.
- Control & analyze monthly incentives report to boost the sales and ensure timely submission of incentive & OT reports to HR department.
- Control permanently our standards with the control forms (prices, planogram, hygiene, merchandising, out of stock, quality…)
- Assess individual performance of merchandisers & Supervisors in collaboration with Training & Development officer.
- Send monthly market survey and visit report
- Send quarterly inspection report
- Control each POS warehouse (hygiene, stock level, temperature)
- Collect monthly payment from each account and solve payment discrepancy issues
- Check with sales coordinators & supply chain team that all LPO are received & delivered on time
- Perform monthly inventory for each branch & analyze discrepancy
- Propose permanent ideas/solutions of business improvement
- Focus on problem solving & inform immediately Department manager about major issues
- Maintain a good relation & communication with clients (Merchandise, DH, SM, supervisor…)
- Organized, quick follow-up, managing projects independently
- Good knowledge and experience of the FMCG retail Market in KSA
- Language: English, Arabic
- Computer: perfect knowledge Windows & MS Office + ERP
- Need to manage around 15 staffs (Sales Executive, merchandisers etc…)
- Age: 25+ years.
- Gender- Male
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in retail FMCG market
- Driving license: Yes
- Availability: Within 30 days on selection
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.