My client is a leading brand in dairy products in KSA and the region, they are currently looking for a Organizational Development Director to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to VP Organizational Development, you will manage a team of 2 Management DR’s & total of 7 under the vertical. You will be responsible to lead the development and talent acquisition agenda for 3000 full time employees. Below more details:
- Manage organizational development (OD) strategies and processes.
- Assess OD needs of operating, business and functional units.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Design and execute key programmatic elements of the OD process.
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OD methods and tools.
- Manage the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders.
- Provide consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring.
- Plan and leads short- and long-term planning for OD programs.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Develop the overall talent sustainability calendar across the organization.
- Accountable for improving D&I including Saudization representation.
- Manage the full process of Performance management for different layers in the organization.
- Drive and run capability programs (Manager Quality, assessments & developments, engagement)
- Manage all Talent Acquisition activities and projects, hiring, onboarding, turnover analysis, oversees hiring from different counties.
- Help ASD be recognized as an Employer of Choice
- Must be Saudi.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Master’s Degree in organizational development/organizational behavior.
- 8-10 years of experience working in organizational development for operations in a large organizational and/or functional business unit.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org