My client is a top Saudi sports, fitness and social wellness company built like a hotel for VVIP clients is currently looking for a Policy and Procedure Manager to join their team in Jeddah. Reporting to Governance Head you would direct the creation of new policies and strategic plans, creating and maintaining a cohesive set of policies that reflect the organization’s needs and practices. Below more details:
• Helping to create, implement and manage company policies.
• Reviewing current policy coverage to make sure that it meets the company’s needs
• Coordinating with human resources to create and maintain employee handbooks
• Monitoring compliance with company policies to ensure that they are being followed
• Providing support to other departments such as human resources and legal if needed
• Serving as a liaison between management and employees on issues related to company policies and procedures
• Reviewing employee complaints about company policies and investigating the claims to determine if changes are needed
• Reviewing company policies and procedures to ensure that it meets company standards and identifying areas that need improvement
• Developing new policies as needed based on new laws or industry trends
• Overseeing the process of policy and strategic plan creation.
• Developing and implementing policy research and analysis strategies.
• Overseeing and participating in the development of reports, documents, briefings, and surveys.
• Providing consultation to government departments, board members and stakeholders.
• Advocating for stakeholders’ interests.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
• Providing communications on behalf of a stakeholder or organization.
• Coordinating policy implementation and review.
• Establishing policy processes and accountabilities.
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts degree-preferably in compliance
- 7 to 9 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in a policy-procedure managerial position
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills with an emphasis on proficiency in written communications/documents.
- Prior strong project management experience managing projects crossing numerous functions and stakeholders.