My client operates some top American fast food restaurants in QSR is currently looking for a Project Analyst in Riyadh. The company is based in Riyadh and operates +150 branches across KSA. Below more details about the role:
- Ensure that projects are developed and executed properly by contributing to project planning, monitoring and analysing the execution, and recommending actions to optimize the performance.
- Demonstrate a strong analytical mind and in-depth knowledge of all phases of the project life cycle.
- Work with the General Manager to prepare and revise all proposals, reports and presentations.
- Recording actions, minutes and outcomes of meetings and support stakeholder engagement.
- Support in the communication of requirements and changes to business processes.
- Ensure all project templates are up to date, relevant and stored with agreed naming convention for version control and ease of reference.
- Support in monitoring project health indicators and ensuring deadlines are met.
- A University Degree from an internationally recognized institution
- 2+ years experience as a Business and Project Analyst.
- Comfortable in presenting to stakeholders in Arabic and English
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including in-depth knowledge of spreadsheet and powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must be Riyadh, KSA resident with transferable Iqama.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.