My client is one of the largest integrated Food manufacturing companies in GCC exporting to +51 countries. The factory produces Evaporated Milk in cans, Flavored Milk Drink in cans, Cheddar Cheese in cans and blocks, Cream Cheese in jars, Instant Milk Powder in cans and pouches, UHT Milk, Tomato paste in cans and Tetra packs, Juices in Tetra pack and Peanut Butter in glass & pet jars. They are currently looking for a Regional Export Manager to join their team in Dubai. Reporting to Export Director and MD you would be responsible for managing and growing business through established distributors. Below more details:
- Manage and improve market dynamics and merchandising.
- Increase the range of products currently being sold
- Grow the portfolio wherever opportunities exist.
- Give monthly reports to the management on how performance has been and highlighting new opportunities that may exist.
- Minimize the financial risk to the company by use of sound business practices without taking any shortcuts for benefit of quick gains.
- Plan for future export business in coming years.
- Searching for alternative distributors that could be a better partnership to the company.
- Undertake responsibility for the ongoing management of the sales & distribution in your territories in accordance with the strategy, policies and programs approved by management.
- Follow up with existing customers to improve market dynamics & merchandising in order to achieve agreed goals and targets.
- Achieve sustainable growth in your territories versus previous year’s performance.
- Sustain and grow market share in categories for the territories under your responsibility.
- Carrying out the day-to-day management of the territories under your responsibility.
- Review monthly Export sales performance of your territories and prepare a report explaining the achievements and deviation versus budget, last year & competitors.
- Take corrective action in order to ensure the achievement of budgeted figures.
- Control overdue receivables of each customers and review credit limit and terms.
- To bring order taking in line with forecast and production requirements by having in place a consistent and predictable plan from distributor every month to avoid having big variances in orders from one month to another.
- Control distributor stocks by providing management with monthly stock reports from distributor at the beginning of each month.
- Make a minimum of 4 market/distributor visits monthly to different regions under your responsibility (preferably once in each week).
- Follow up on planned promotional or marketing activities in your territories and provide a report on its effectiveness in the market.
- Attend and represent company in external exhibitions.
- Follow up with finance for costing, selling prices and customer pending issues.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from reputed universities.
- Min 3 years’ experience in FMCG company within export function
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com