My client a top real estate agency is currently looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Dubai. Below more details:
The Sales Manager is responsible and accountable for Sales Services out of Dubai. Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Sales Manager will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Sales department achieve its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The Sales Manager oversees a team of approximately 15 team members based in Dubai.
The Sales Manager works closely with Marketing and CSC team to increase brand awareness and promote customer satisfaction.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. The incumbent is responsible to increase revenue through increased property sales, monitor and minimize cost, creating and monitoring the budget, thereby increasing the profit for the Company. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Achieve the department’s revenue targets
• Define and implement the standard operating procedures for the department in line with the Company’s mission, vision and values.
• Control and manage the property inventory list in order to maximize Sales deals
• Ensure all policies and procedures are followed by the sales teams including
o Attending to all leads and enquiries
o Client follow-ups
o Updating Masterkey database
o Efficient use of Avaya telephony for outbound calls
o Documentation and reports as required
o Regular (weekly) KPI usage of the Client Services Center by staff
o Appropriate RERA training and registration
• Monitor and manage the performance of respective teams and members and ensure a balanced allocation of staff across branches and designated territories
• Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
• Review and appraise staff in a timely manner to encourage employees to effectively implement plans and operate with maximum efficiency.
• Frequent updates to the Director – Business Development and Management Team
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
• Bachelor degree specializing in a property related field with 7 to 10 years of property experience within the UAE
• Minimum 2 year’s previous experience supervising a team of no less than 10 team members
• Proven ability to influence decision making and close high net worth deals
• Well established personal and professional network of contacts and high net worth clients
• Expert knowledge with rules and regulations of real estate industry in UAE
• International Sales experience in property an advantage
• Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Natural coach and mentor
AED 18k + override commission (1%-5%)
Life and Family-Medical insurance
Schooling for kids (AED 35k in total)
25%-50% discounts on hotels, restaurants, cinemas, spa..
UAE RERA Training and License
Professional Training and Growth
Incentives and Rewards for Top Performers
About A top real estate agency
A premier international real estate company in Dubai offering an extensive portfolio of properties in the UAE and internationally. Offer unrivalled expertise and services in Residential / Commercial Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Valuations and Research, and management of new off-plan project launches.