My client a top real estate agency in Dubai is current looking for Sales Manager (Chinese) to join their team in Dubai.
The Sales Manager is responsible and accountable for managing a team of 10 Property Consultants (Chinese) in Dubai. Reporting to the Director – Business Development, the Sales Manager will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Sales department achieves its mission, vision, values and strategic profit objectives.
The Manager – Sales works closely with Marketing and CSC team to increase brand awareness and promote customer satisfaction.
- The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
- To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
- The incumbent is responsible to increase revenue through increased property sales, monitor and minimize cost, creating and monitoring the budget, thereby increasing the profit for the Company.
- Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve the department’s revenue targets
- Define and implement the standard operating procedures for the department in line with the Company’s mission, vision and values.
- Control and manage the property inventory list in order to maximize Sales deals
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed by the sales teams including
- Attending to all leads and enquiries
- Client follow-ups
- Updating Masterkey database
- Efficient use of Avaya telephony for outbound calls
- Documentation and reports as required
- Regular (weekly) KPI usage of the Client Services Center by staff
- Appropriate RERA training and registration
- Monitor and manage the performance of respective teams and members and ensure a balanced allocation of staff across branches and designated territories.
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, including the company’s market share and that of competitors
- Review and appraise staff in a timely manner to encourage employees to effectively implement plans and operate with maximum efficiency.
- Frequent updates to the Director – Business Development and Management Team
- Bachelor degree specializing in a property related field
- 7 to 10 years of property experience
- Minimum 2 year’s previous experience supervising a team of no less than 10 team members
- Proven ability to influence decision making and close high net worth deals
- Well established personal and professional network of contacts and high net worth clients
- Expert knowledge with rules and regulations of real estate industry in UAE
- International Sales experience in property an advantage
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Natural coach and mentor
- Excellent monthly salary + override commission (1%-5%)
- Annual family-ticket
- Life and Family-Medical insurance
- Schooling for kids (AED 45k in total)
- 25%-50% discounts on hotels, restaurants, cinemas, spa..
- UAE RERA Training and License
- Professional Training and Growth
- Incentives and Rewards for Top Performers
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.