My client a leading Apple solution provider for the enterprise in Saudi Arabia, they are currently looking for a Senior AI Solution Architect to join their team in Cairo (5th Settlement). Reporting to AI Unit Head, offered salary for the role is $3,300/month. Below more details:
- Develop customer use cases, personas and scenarios and present solutions to clients.
- Work with the engineering teams to build and deploy solutions with optimal resources.
- Resolve day to day queries from development team based on knowledge of customer business
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Provide input to QA for creation of test plans and certification criteria. Assist and certify the UAT.
- Proven experience with text normalization and processing, writing NLP and parsers
- Possess both quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Highly detail-oriented with superior organizational skills
- Define implementation approaches, algorithms and code structure to meet the requirements
- Presentation to stakeholders and technical users
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications.
- 8+ years’ experience in defining and managing core products or business applications, either through product management (strongly preferred) or equivalent activities.
- Full-stack engineering experience in C/C++, Java, Java Script, Node.Js, Python, .NET etc. and related technologies (C, C++, Data structures, Algorithms, UML, Design Patterns, OOPS, Multi-Threading, Natural Language Processing and Recommendation Systems, Java, Java Script, Node.Js, Python, .NET etc. )
- Experience with version control using Git
- Technical / Academic experience in AI Conversational Platforms, Data Analytics and Robotics.
- Knowledge in UIMA framework, Stanford Core NLP are added advantages
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data processing, efficient algorithms)
- Good at building and executing AI models, improving algorithms
- Passionate about making computers intelligent and understanding natural language.
- A passion for tackling and solving AI and Data Science problems
- Experience in handling of Scalability, Performance, security of large applications.
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems and web applications.
- Very good experience in OOPS and Multi-Threading.
- Abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirement.
- Architect experience and responsibility includes defining, prototyping and recommending the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration.
- Creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
- Decision making – Should be able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders, and select a course of action.
- Readiness to travel for short/long durations within MENA Region.
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.