My client a leading Apple solution provider for the enterprise in Saudi Arabia, they are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Cairo (5th Settlement). Reporting to AI Unit Head, offered salary for the role is $2,000/month. Below more details:
- Candidate will be analysing business requirements, would interact with different business teams.
- Will be a part of the solution design process.
- Manage execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Planning the releases, working closely with product managers, partners’ teams and engineers.
- Help ensuring quality and encourage innovation at all levels.
- Develop customer use cases, personas and scenarios and present solutions to clients.
- Work with the engineering teams to build and deploy solutions with optimal resources.
- Resolve day to day queries from development team based on knowledge of customer business.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Provide input to QA for creation of test plans and certification criteria. Assist and certify the UAT.
- Readiness to travel for short/long durations within MENA Region
- Bachelors in Engineering or Masters in Computer Applications
- 3-5 years’ experience in defining and managing core products or business applications, either through product management (strongly preferred) or equivalent activities.
- Understanding of cloud-based systems along with knowledge of any domain such as Banking, Finance, Government, Oil & Gas and Smart Spaces Web/Social etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of software development and web technologies
- Working knowledge of Web Service Concepts, Java script and/or Java, JSON/XML
- Proficient in using tools like Postman or similar
- Ability to manage in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities
- Enthusiastic, sees problems as opportunities, and proactively develops knowledge and skills needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in presentations and discussions with sales and engineering teams.
- Strong knowledge in AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Data Analytics, AI conversational platforms and Robotics
- Practical knowledge of agile/iterative development process
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience of working with teams across locations and time-zones.
- Prior experience of working with the software professional services teams.
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.