My client is a regional media leader that delivers over 140 articles on a daily basis and over 200 of original videos on a weekly basis with great focus on technology, content, social, Influencer Marketing and business excellence. They have +100 employees and currently looking for a Senior Digital Media Sales Manager to join their team in Dubai Media City. Reporting to Group Commercial Director you will present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers. Offered salary for the role is AED 18k-25k/month depending on experience + Quarterly Commission and Yearly bonus based on performance. Below more details:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emailing, market visits, etc.
- Strong relationship with advertising agencies and direct clients
- Resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
- competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep up to date with best practices and promotional trends.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing/digital media sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with CRM practices.
- Good Knowledge of MS applications.
- Fluent in spoken/written in Arabic, English
CareerDubai is a Specialist Recruitment Agency active in Dubai since 2004. We have an established and respected presence in Dubai and the region and are known of delivering results in record time. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.