My client is a Saudi sports, fitness and wellness company built with an unrivaled team to reinforce new standards in the sports industry in KSA. They are currently looking for a Senior Therapist to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to SPA Director you will have the below main duties:
- Daily leadership of the therapist’s / salon team. This includes but is not limited to the training, hiring, and coaching of the team to ensure the best experience. The quality and client experience, as well as team motivation, is a key component of everyday operations.
- Perform all body & facial services (facials, wraps, scrubs, etc.) in a safe and professional manner to Guests.
- Responsible for individual retail and treatment revenue targets as well as repeat guests’ bookings including upselling, recommendations, and cross promotions.
- Establish and maintain inventory and stocking of all treatment materials and products and their accurate records as required by Spa Director monthly.
- Generate and review daily / monthly facility and productivity reports including monitoring schedules.
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures. Requests collect stock & supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area consistent with the high standards of the facility
- Follow and ensure that associates follow all safety procedures and practices.
- University or High school graduate
- Completed state required therapy anatomy and physiology course or internationally recognized therapy qualification
- Experience managing teams of 5+
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performing therapy services.
- CIDESCO Qualified
- CIBTAC Qualified
- DHA license holder Experience
- 5 years’ service experience in a 4 diamond or Forbes spa, ultra luxury hotels and /or wellness centre.
- Extensive knowledge in Anatomy & physiology.
- Good English language skills.
- Internationally qualified therapist.
- Qualified therapist in beauty treatments, hot stone massage, Thai massage, foot reflexology, water therapies and advance technology wellness treatments.
Flexibility in working hours. Presence needed mostly in the Spa and to liaise with external parties (other departments) to promote the Spa. As per local labour law, 48 hours per week plus one-hour break per day. This will be divided into number of working days depending on the business demand. Spa operation is 10.00 am to 10.00 pm, 7 days a week however if a guest requests in advance for a treatment after 10.00 pm you are required to stay and complete the request. All overtime will be returned in Lieu.
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.