My client a leading Apple solution provider for the enterprise in Saudi Arabia, they are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team in Cairo (5th Settlement). Reporting to AI Unit Head, offered salary for the role is $3,300/month. Below more details:
- Analysing business requirements, would interact with different business teams.
- Will be a part of the solution design process.
- Manage execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Planning the releases, working closely with product managers, partners’ teams and engineers.
- Help ensuring quality and encourage innovation at all levels.
- Coordinate project including developing and coordinating realistic project estimates, plans and metrics.
- Ensure all releases are delivered as per the commitment, meet defined release criteria
- Collaborate with Product owners and application specialists to groom the product backlog
- Tracks team progress toward milestones/sprints, using key performance metrics to objectively identify if the team is on track or not
- Provides both high level and detailed project status and health
- Serves as a central point of contact for project questions
- Champion release management practices within the Agile delivery teams such as TDD, BDD, refactoring, value stream mapping, continuous delivery methodologies etc
- Drive cross-functional team activities and deliverables
- Graduate in Engineering OR Masters in Computer Applications
- 10 – 15 years of experience in program management of software releases in an agile SW development environment with experience as a Technical Manager.
- Candidate is expected to be hands on in web services, server-side experience.
- 10+ years of total software engineering experience with a thorough understanding of software product development.
- 3+ years of experience in a software engineering leadership position managing a team of 10-15.
- Strong application development experience ideally with any of the following: Java, Java Script, Node.Js, Python, .NET etc.
- Knowledge of AI, NLP, ML, Chat bots, Data Analytics and Robotics will be added advantage.
- Experience in WebServices using REST, SOAP.
- Track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional and distributed teams.
- Strong leadership competencies including the ability to think and act strategically, drive for results, build a high-performance culture and inspire/teach others to perform at higher levels.
- Experience running projects using agile development principles, with knowledge of industry standard tools and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and liaise between technical and non-technical audiences, as well as presenting to executive management.
- Monitor and report out project progress to all stakeholders periodically. Set the processes for project execution, as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational abilities and a proven ability in risk management and mitigation.
OTHER SKILLS WE’D APPRECIATE
- This role will likely evolve over time as the company grows and our processes change, so flexibility and ability to adapt are critical
- More than 3 years of experience as a technical lead
- Exposure/experience at Architect level
CareerSaudia (A Service by CareerDubai) is an Executive Search & Recruitment Services focused on KSA based clients looking to hire Saudis and Expats. We have been in offering our Recruitment services to some top brands in KSA and known to deliver results. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. Our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard-to-find, experienced and qualified candidates. We have instant access to local and global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.