For a leading metal packaging supplier to top paint, food and aerosol manufacturers, we are looking for western Technical Support and Project Manager to be based in Dammam.
Reporting to General Manager, the position is designed to manage all technical and new/ongoing projects in the organization. The objective is to provide technical direction for product development, design and system integration reviews the work involved and follows the project through testing and production deployment phases.
- Manages all Technical & Project activities in the organization.
- Direct and assist the technical engineers/staff, ensures the products manufactured are as per the customer requirement, guiding the operations team for technical procedures, documentations and standard practices in place during production process and the QA/QC personnel to guarantee quality products.
- Design and develop the product drawings and tool drawings where necessary.
- Manage the new product queries received from Marketing/Sales and feedbacks after completion Product Feasibility Report.
- Ensures appropriate Coating Layout & Printing Layout / Technical Data’s / Product Data’s / Manufacturing dimensional Data’s are developed and issued for operations reference.
- Prepare the timeline for ongoing projects, monitors and follows up with concerned to complete within the timeline.
- Review major inputs used for cans and develops alternative supplier without affecting the quality of the product and meeting as per customer requirement.
- Manage the trials for new raw materials and new products and maintains appropriate records for future reference.
- Ensure effective utilization of available machineries for production.
- Preparation of Management reports, suggestions to reduce the product cost, budgets for the department and idea generation to improve the organization efficiency.
- Identifying the bottlenecks for operation related to technical aspects and reporting to the management.
- Work collaboratively with Production and Quality to ensure maximum technical input is provided to specifications and procedures.
- Provide timely and professional technical support to customers as required.
- Maintain an awareness of external technical developments, particularly with regard to new materials and process technologies, and suggest new development possibilities in line with business objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of technical aspects & requirements in metal offset printing, 3pc can, 2pc Aluminum can manufacturing process.
- Highly proficient in Design, development of Products in can making and direct / execution of Project work in a smooth
- Extensive knowledge of using right tools / equipment at workplace & Project work and guiding the
- Experience in pack test / post process requirements in food and non-food cans, customer complaint analysis, problem solving techniques and end use of the
- Strong knowledge of General safety, GMP & GHP practices.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in English and have the ability to accurately record, analyse, report and present information both verbally and in
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Ability to work in ERP system / business application softwares.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.