My client a leading Saudi Burger brand operating +70 branches across the Kingdom is currently looking for an Training Director to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Operations Director, below more details about the role:
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and success.
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- 10+ years of experience in QSR/multinational food service company.
- Proven work experience as a training manager.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Mastering Microsoft office & communicating clearly in English.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.