We are looking for graduates with HR, business or engineering degree (Bachelor or Masters) from a reputable school or university. You are fluent in French and English, with excellent writing skills. High levels of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word are a must. A first experience in HR or in communication would be highly appreciated, without being a prerequisite.
You demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationship skills and strong communication abilities which allow you to create a trust relationship with candidates. Your organizational skills, resourcefulness and reactivity will allow you to manage the recruiting process and respond timely to the role’s requirements.
You have a strong knowledge of academic curriculum in Morocco and abroad (France and USA mainly), and have a business knowledge of companies that will allow you to analyze the value and relevance of received applications.
Rigorous and organized, you can handle administrative requirements and duties in due course, while being focused on other important recruiting tasks. You have an analytical mind that is key in handling complex databases. Last but not least, your sense of confidentiality is critical as you will have access to very sensitive internal data.
You will grow in an exceptional business environment, where people development and excellence in execution are among core values.
Who You’ll Work With
McKinsey is a global management-consulting firm that helps leading organizations and governments make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance. Over the last eight decades, the Firm’s primary objective has remained constant: to serve senior leaders as their most trusted external advisor on critical issues facing their organizations. We have made a significant commitment to working across sectors (public, social, and private) to tackle the world’s most pressing issues in development. We have unparalleled reach (more than 100 offices in over 60 countries), experience (serving over 90 national governments, multilaterals or foundations), and an outstanding talent base (~17,000 employees).
What You’ll Do
To support the increasing growth of our office in Morocco, we are looking for a Recruiting Administrator to develop our recruiting department in Casablanca office. You will be in charge of the recruiting process management, while reporting closely to the Recruiting Manager. Your job will comprise various tasks including:
- Application screening support (education background and professional experience analysis)
- End-to-end logistics management for candidates invited to interviews (interviews agenda, interviewers’ identification, room booking, etc.) with very close daily interactions with both candidates and interviewers
- Administrative management for internal recruiting systems, as well as for HR matters
- Support on events organization and logistics for attraction and cultivation events organized for students and experienced candidates, both in Morocco and abroad (students’ forums, dinners, workshops, etc.)
- Creation of communication tools for potential candidates (flyers, presentations, etc.)
- Participation to various projects and traversal actions implemented by the recruiting department (advert dissemination throughout target schools, participation to school forums and job fairs, process optimization, etc.)