My client one of largest glass manufacturing facilities in KSA is looking for a General Manager (Saudi) for their new manufacturing facility in Madina. Reporting to CEO, you will lead and direct the effective and efficient management of the company by providing strategic direction, policies and guidelines and monitoring the financial performance. Engaging and enabling all employees by ensuring that they are committed to the company’s overall strategy and have the support required to deliver the business plans while ensuring adherence to guidelines and maximizing the return to the company and its stakeholders. Below more details:
- The role directly supervises Plant Director, Procurement Managers, Warehouse and Shipping Manager, QA/QC Manager, HSE Manager and Production Planner with regards to company objectives and company vision and policies.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long term goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the CEO and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product developments.
- Oversees manufacturing departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Accomplishes company objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Must be Saudi willing living in Madina or willing to relocate to Madina
- 10 years of Industry experience required
- 7 years as General Manager or related job position
- 7 years in Manufacturing Company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com