My client a multinational luxury 5-star hotel chain is currently looking for a Sales Manager in Riyadh. Reporting to Sales Director, you will oversee and implement all sales activities. Below more details:
- Oversee and implement all sales activities for a specific area of responsibility or market segment(s), including developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts and implementation of sales strategies.
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
- Sell hotel room nights through direct client contact; maintain a high level of visibility for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation; telephone contacts and written communication.
- Achieve personal and team sales goals as assigned.
- Implement hotel-level tactical sales plans as assigned to achieve greater profitability through increasing average rates, increasing overall occupancy, increasing business volume during off-peak periods, and enhancing the image of the hotel in the local community.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attend out-of-town conventions and trade shows, to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in forecasting and goal setting.
- Participate in the annual budget process, and development of sales and marketing plans.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years total experience working with a large or a variety of market segments, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting.
- Must speak fluent English. Other languages preferred.
- True Attitude: being caring, wanting to make a positive difference, and building genuine connections with guests
- True Confidence: having the knowledge and skills to perform your role, and giving guests the confidence that they can trust you, to help and support them during their stay
- True Listening: focusing on what your guest is saying, picking up on body language that is often overlooked, and understanding what the guest wants and needs
- True Responsiveness: is about providing guests with what they need, and doing so in a timely and caring manner.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org