My client is one of the largest franchise retailers in KSA, is currently looking for a Brand Manager (Beauty Brand) to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to Brand Director, you would contribute in the development and execution of brands’ strategy and business plans, drive the composition of the holistic and connected in-store consumer journey and act as the conduit and connector of best in class retail experiences towards achieving brand and company strategy. Below more details:
- Take full ownership and accountability over the shops P&L account.
- Responsible for achieving seasonal sell out targets.
- Drive overall reduction of employee retention rates.
- Hire and train store managers, oversee promotion, transfer, and discipline of other employees.
- Perform store management individual performance evaluation.
- Contribute in the selection of products for the season.
- Work towards achieving the sales objective through periodic brand performance review and taking practical and appropriate action.
- Proactively put in place action plans when targets are not reached.
- Visit and inspect stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise.
- Organize the implementation of the visual merchandising and marketing guidelines and standards in line with the company and Brand policies and standards.
- Oversee the performance management of the entire store team to achieve the desired results in supporting the business.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 8-10 relevant years, with at least 3 years as an Area Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Possess leadership skills and able to inspire others.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation.
- Clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix.
- Good listener and able to respond to data from consumer research and results.
- Good communicator, speaking and writing.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Creative and strategic thinker and a detail oriented operational expert.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.