My client is a regional healthcare transactions company connecting over 95% of all healthcare providers and 17 insurance companies across Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to appoint an innovative and driven COO responsible for overseeing operational processes within the company. Reporting to CEO, you will be a skilled communicator, effective leader and a driven business person who can spur company growth, maintain key operational procedures, create new processes and ensure day to day operational excellence. Below more details:
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to the organization.
- Bring operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls to the company.
- Effectively communicate and foster growth among the executive team and all employees.
- Provide management to staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with company business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing and building a world class, industry leading organization.
- Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CFO, CEO, CBO and other key executive team members.
- Partner with the CFO to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Set challenging and realistic goals for growth, performance and profitability.
- Establish and maintain effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Work with other c-level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company, including but not limited to professional staff, management level employees and executive leadership team members.
- Work with the CEO and CFO in the capital raise process and participate in the company’s road shows.
- Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of Health insurance in KSA preferred.
- Extensive healthcare business understanding; worked at least 2 years at top healthcare companies.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field. US graduate with MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of operational experience required.
- Budgeting and/or financial focused mindset
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic &English.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Must be Saudi national.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com