My client a leading tech hub in Dubai is currently looking for a bright, motivated and tech-savvy Graphic Design Intern.
The role will support the Director of Content to deliver rich, relevant and inspiring visual content across all channels of the business. Our Graphic Design intern should be a detail oriented person with exceptional organisational and time management skills and a proactive, problem solving approach to all tasks. They should have a strong creative eye and should have an excellent knowledge of ‘what good looks like’ when it comes to design, photography and video content. They should be proficient in industry standard design software (Photoshop, Indesign Illustrator) and be able to take direction well. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who is energetic and reflects our ‘Make it Happen’ attitude!
- Offer continuous support to the Director of Content with varied design -related tasks
- Design social media posts across all channels in accordance to set brand guidelines.
- Design presentations, brochures and marketing collateral for the business in accordance with set guidelines, ensuring the highest standards of output.
- Create video titles and carry out basic video editing tasks in line with brand guidelines.
- Assist the wider business and different departments with design-related tasks.
- Keep up to date with latest design tools, software and trends to ensure we are always using the best tools available to remain relevant in the market.
- Understand what ‘good looks like’ in terms of creative outputs across design, photography and video content, ensuring quality of our work is of the highest standards from a creative standpoint.
- Communicate effectively across the business to gather required inputs on a regular basis for Social Media, Blog and the monthly Newsletter.
- Communicate regularly with the Social Media Manager to ensure she has all she needs to be posting rich and relevant content according to Guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and aesthetics
- Strong creative eye
- Hands on, proactive approach to tasks
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in industry standard design software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDRAW)
- Proficiency in basic web design or programs such as Word Press a plus
- Basic video filming experience (on smart phone or SLR)
- Basic Video editing skills (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro etc)
- Fluent in English (other languages is a plus)
- Up-to-date with Social Media Design trends
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic and empathy
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field a plus
My client is a capability building company, developing the digital ecosystem of the MENA region. They are growing the innovation economy in the region by supporting hundreds of global ventures and entrepreneurs with local business licensing and coworking at our network of collaborative spaces in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.