My client a chain of Coffeehouses is currently looking for a Production Director to join their team in Riyadh. Reporting to CEO, below more details about the role:
- Managing Roasting Operations in client’s roasting plant, and assuring the output meeting the forecasted demands.
- Managing daily roasting, bagging, and shipping of daily roasted beans.
- Managing (hire, train, schedule, supervise, coach, discipline, etc.) roasting and production team members.
- Ensuring facility and process compliance with all local, state, and federal safety/health regulations
- Ensuring that all manufacturing permits and licenses are up to date.
- Ensure all products meet recipe, freshness, and overall quality specifications.
- Managing inventory of necessary production supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Overseeing maintenance of all production equipment in compliance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Overseeing maintenance of production facility and grounds.
- Overseeing and manage relationship with shipping, distribution, and vendor partners.
Skills & Qualifications Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Coffee Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in food, or Engineering.
- Experienced in production facility management.
- Excellent training skills and ability to provide direction effectively to others.
- Very strong administrative and planning skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com