My client is a regional leader in nuts, dried fruits, dates, spices, as well as pulses, and has a robust presence all over the Middle East, and Africa. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant based in Riyadh. Below more details:
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Submit the monthly VAT and WHT.
- 3 to 7 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with FMCG company and dealing with Modern Trade.
- Good experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Age: between 25 to 33
- Must be KSA resident with transferable Iqama.
CareerDubai is one of the most trusted recruitment agencies in Dubai. We have been in Recruitment business in Dubai since 2004 and known to deliver results, nothing less than those expensive executive search agencies but at a much more reasonable fee. We have instant access to a global talent pool, bringing highest calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world class experience.